Steps to Enter!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY: The Valentine’s Day Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of South Florida, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrant” or “you”). Membership to Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook is free. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Ninjalounge.com or members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If an Entrant submits multiple entries, the earliest will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility of Entrant. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSORS: This Contest is sponsored by Ninjalounge.com, LLC located at 14401 NE 20th Ln, North Miami, FL 33181.This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- ENROLLMENT PERIOD: The Contest Enrollment Period begins at approximately 12:01 am ET on January 15, 2017 and ends at approximately 11:59 pm MT on February 28, 2017 (the “Enrollment Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Enrollment Period, Entrant must upload their Submission (defined below) through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #NINJALOUNGELOVE and tag @ninjalounge. All submissions must be publicly viewable to be judged for the Contest. Only one entry per person will be accepted; all subsequent entries will be disregarded and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render the Entrant ineligible.
- PHOTOS: By submitting a photo, Contestant assigns all right, title and interest to Sponsor and on their behalf or on behalf of the copyright holder (if different from Contestant). Sponsor is not obligated to publish a credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of the photo. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant’s breach of any representation or warranty related to the photo or any other violation of these Rules.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Upload a creative photo through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook of you and your significant other working out together. Submissions may not contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal, offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business or group.By entering into this Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that (i) Entrant’s Submission is original; (ii) that the Submission does not violate the rights of any third party or infringe or violate any law and, as of the date of the Submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; and (iii) the Submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws. Without limiting the foregoing, Submission shall not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor. Note: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Submission in the Contest if Sponsor views the Submission as potentially infringing, otherwise a violation or potential violation of a third party’s rights, or if it deems the Submission to be lacking in taste or quality, or to be otherwise objectionable. No substitutions of Submissions will be accepted under any circumstances. Submissions will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such Submission to Sponsor. Sponsor shall not have liability for any entry that is lost, intercepted, or not received by Sponsor, for any reason. Any submission not in one of the accepted formats, as applicable, or not posted within the Enrollment Period will be disqualified.
- JUDGING CRITERIA: All eligible Submissions will be judged by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Submissions will be judged based on the following criteria: (a) creativity and originality of Entrant’s picture, and (b) quality of Entrant’s photograph (“Judging Criteria”).
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about March 7th, 2017, three (3) winners, one (1) Facebook Winner, (1) Twitter Winner, (1) Instagram Winner, will be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Submissions using the Judging Criteria. Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. The Selected Contestant will be notified through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the username(s) associated with the Submission. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification to Selected Winner that is lost, intercepted, delayed, or not received by the potential winner for any reason.